Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sally Hansen & Milani

I worked hard last night/this morning on this manicure.. I've still got MUCH to learn. Cleaning up my cuticles were such a chore! Ugh, however I found this fantastic color in CVS yesterday.

Amazing it was in the clearance bin.. It's called Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine in Spark.
It's a SLIGHT duochrome jewel purple with red flash. I really love this and my crappy camera refused to capture what it was worth!





I am determined to find other colors in this SH collection. It's lovely.

I then, became inspired by Chloe's Nails, and did the taped off pyramid design in Milani 3D Holographic polish in HD..



It's a little messy but it IS my first time! What do you guys think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, so Im over-doing it with the comments today lol. I love your blog. Can you post a pic of how you do the pyramid design?

Thanks
-Cherrie <3

Roxy said...

Never overdoing it to me! I appreciate all comments :)
I definitely am working on getting that how-to tab up there. I will show how I (fail) at my candy striping hehe ;) and how to do pyramids and frenchies easiest to me (the not so secret is scotch tape!)

I can't take full credit for the idea, someone else thought of it and I don't know why I never did LOL it definitely leaves a lot of room to create better looking manicures with minimal effort and stress.