Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sinful Colors Adventure Island

Hey everyone!
Guess what? I'm finally on vacation!! Ahhh hopefully this will rekindle my spirits.
I'm roadtrippin' around the south and am currently laying over in Maryland. I'm not a big MD fan but it's just a stop to sleep before going to Virginia. I'm visiting King's Dominion for the first time in my life! I'm such a huge kid sometimes and maybe I need something like this to get me back into being happier.
Aside from that, my birthday is tomorrow! I hope to spend it quite glamorously. *ONLY in your dreams Rox! LOL* and I also hope to visit my first Ulta. I know, I am so behind! Living in Staten Island, I have no access to an Ulta, I never really tried venturing out to New Jersey to find one either.
Although I have no new manicures to share for today, it's just a post about ramblings, some things I've seen, places I've been thus far and blah blah blah. Uninteresting stuff LOL but I just felt like sharing.

I feel all executive-like with my laptop in a hotel hahaha
I'm planning on doing a birthday manicure that is also consistent with Independence Day hoping it doesn't end up looking like a hot mess. I don't want it to look TOO patriotic for my birthday.
It's day 5 and my mood polish has finally chipped. It's screaming to be rid of, but I don't see the point in changing it up to go to an amusement park, so later tonight I'll work on that mani and hopefully have photos and a new blog post to go with it!

I visited my mom in PA to drop off my son for two weeks. I miss her so much. I haven't seen her since January and it kind of sucks. I'm sure she enjoys Kenneth's company for the two weeks he'll be there on vacation.
While shopping for food and whatnot, I found a Rite Aid and I don't have many Rite Aid's in Staten Island, so I decided to check in and see what they had. I've gotten quite the haul. I think I have about 20 new nail polishes LOL ummm addicted much? They were having a buy one get one 50% off sale and I just needed to get in on that. Plus they have the Petites Color Fever polish line that I love.
I also stumbled across something I didn't see in NY, Sinful Colors Adventure Island Collection.
CLEARLY a collection in mimicry of O.P.I.'s Pirates Of The Caribbean Collection. Some colors didn't match up and I had a few FOR A WHILE that they've just thrown into the collection

*coughRise&ShinecoughEasyGoingcough*
Darn that cough!

But others were new. I picked up only three: Beautiful Girl, Star Fish, and Adventure Island. I'm missing Seaweed, Verbena, and Open Seas. I plan to hunt these down before coming home!

I'm sorry I have no photos yet as I am about to take a quick nap, it's been a long day! But I plan to take a few and update the next post in a collective haul. (Tonight if I'm not too tired from all the amusement park fun!).
I realize I may actually be a month late on this collection but hey, it's new to me! And I'm excited! The colors look very promising. I'm still going to buy my O.P.I. POTC though. It's a terrible need to have O.P.I EVERYTHING LOL

Thanks for reading!






Song Currently Playing On This Post:
Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

No comments: