Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nothing Special..

This week has been trying on my nerves.
I don't know what is going on but every cosmic thing is driving me nuts.
Murphy's Law.. I live by it lately. I was so down and out of it, I really couldn't do my nails to reflect a mood I wasn't in.
I stuck with basics and of course, wouldn't it be hell to apply?
I apologize for the really short post but I'm so sour. I hope I can get out of this funk.
Also, a little rant, why does everyone love OPI's You Don't Know Jacques? It drove me nuts! It kept creating bald spots, it was very runny. Maybe it's just my ill experience with applying polish but it gave me a tough time. And it shows! I didn't bother taking more than one photo of the mess.
After a day I couldn't stare at poopy plain brown nails any longer so I added some nail art I got from Walgreens a long time ago by Kiss.


I know it's not the best but what else can a girl do when it's just one of those days?





Song Currently Playing On This Post:
112 - Cupid

2 comments:

MamaSparkles said...

I like it, Roxy. <3

Olivia said...

Haha I agree with what you're saying. Never worn a brown poopy nail polish before. I do 1 in my stash though...but too scared to try it out as I hate the color :P