Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today Will Be Blog HEAVY............

I will be posting a lot today.. mostly introducing myself to you all and showing the goodies I came across yesterday.

I need a lightbox, I'll be building it le self today. Thanks to Erika of Chloe's Nails for the amazing idea. She has awesome photos.

I've been so tired lately, I have no idea what it is. Definitely not sugar levels because I've been sitting here munching on Boston Baked Beans for the past hour. Can't wait to get my camera situated again. See, I lost my usb cable for it. Since it's a friggin Sony Cybershot, their usb cables cannot be bought in any store. I have to order it online.

Problem with that is, it's an old camera now (got it in 2008) So tough luck trying to find that cable. I probably could, but I'm too damn lazy to try. So I've decided to go for a less expensive route. CARD READER!!!!! dun dun dun dunnnnnnn :)
Hopefully TODAY I can go to Best Buy and pick up my card reader so I can provide all my lovely followers and *ahem* FUTURE followers ('cuz ya know, I'm only at 3 for now LOL), better photos. You guys deserve it.


So GOOD MORNING~!!



Song Playing On This Post:

Framing Hanley - Hear Me Now

No comments: